Environmental Policy Statement
RGM. The leader in protecting your people and property.
Established in 2014, and based in Swansea, RGM Security Ltd work with owners, facility managers and operators of serviced offices and other commercial buildings to safeguard these premises at all times.
The services we provide include: Manned Guarding and access control, Reception duties, Managing visitors log, Fire alarm tests, CCTV and intruder alarm monitoring and response, Fire alarm and response.
We additionally provide Threat Awareness Training.
To demonstrate our corporate, social and environmental responsibilities; RGM Security Ltd Environmental Policy Statement outline our objectives and goals to protect the environment. We consider our environmental impacts to be very minimal but these include carbon emissions from the use of energy in our offices and transport.
RGM Security Ltd is committed to the following:
- The protection of the environment.
- Compliance with environmental legislation and approved codes of practice that are relevant to RGM Security Ltd.
- Setting targets for continual improvements of our environmental performance. For example, we will only use vehicles for essential journeys and plan routes in advance. To reduce carbon emissions from power generation, we actively promote a “switch off” policy for lights and equipment when not in use.
- Actively promoting the waste hierarchy treatment of reduce, reuse and recycling and to ensure the safe disposal of waste where reuse or recycling is not viable. For example, to minimise to use of paper we use electronic documentation wherever possible.
- Continual monitoring and reviewing of our environmental impacts.
- Raising awareness of environmental issues with all employees of RGM Security Ltd
- Communicating the environmental aims and objectives to all staff and stakeholders.
- Fully integrating this environmental policy into the business and ensure its contents are put into practice.
Signed: Gemma Dillon – Director