Health & Safety Policy Statement
RGM. The leader in protecting your people and property.
As the Directors of RGM security we are responsible for and committed to ensuring the health, safety and welfare of all employees, clients, and others that may be affected by RGM Security activities. We regard health and safety at work as ranking in importance with other vital activities such as customer service, quality management, security issues and contracts, and are committed to a process of continual improvement through effective leadership. At RGM Security we seek to achieve the highest standards, not only because compliance with legislation is mandatory but also because it is in the company’s best interests to do so.
It is our intention that all employees read and comply with all parts of this policy for health and safety, and the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974 and other legislation as is applicable. It is our stated policy intention:
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities.
- To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety.
- To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment.
- To ensure the safe handling and use of substances.
- To provide information, instruction and supervision for employees.
- To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training.
- To prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health.
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions.
- To review and revise this policy as necessary and annually from the date below.
Signature: Date: 01 November 2017
For and on behalf of RGM Security Ltd