Ensuring Clients Requirements and Standards Are Maintained
Services We Provide
All of our Door Supervisors undergo our BS7858 vetting procedure and operate to BS7960 standards, ensuring only screened personnel will be deployed to the client’s venue. RGM Security always undertake regular venue audits which comply to ensure client requirements and standards of service are maintained. Protecting the health and safety of your employees and people who enter your venue is paramount.
This is why RGM Security can provide you with fully trained and regulated security staff to ensure you, your staff, your premises and your customers have a safe and healthy environment that will make your venue stand out from your competitors, for all the right reasons.
All our Door Supervisor staff are SIA licensed and will:
- Complete Security Checks in advance of the venue opening time and at the close
- Verify proof of age and documentation to prevent admission to minors
- Maintain the venues search policy professionally and respectfully prior to entry
- Monitor and control access to comply with the venue capacity and Health and Safety Regulations
- Ensure that licensing laws are upheld to prevent any criminal offences occurring in the venue
- Assist Patrons with directions inside the venue or with any concerns
- Constantly monitor Patrons inside and outside the venue to maintain a safe controlled environment
- Respond appropriately to incidents
- Liaise with Emergency services where required
- Monitor CCTV and other security systems where required
Whilst working inside the premises our Door Supervisors will spend most of their time discretely monitoring the customers and liaising with venue management staff to ensure that any problems are addressed before they escalate into serious incidents.
For more information:
Please ring us on: 01792 293 249
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Request a callback:
What our clients are saying: