At RGM Security, we are always on the look out for professional security staff.
Do you have what it takes? SEND US YOUR CV
RGM Security is committed to the principle of equal opportunities in employment. RGM Security is opposed to any form of less favourable treatment or financial reward through direct or indirect discrimination, harassment, victimisation to employees or job applicants on the grounds of race, religious beliefs, political opinions, creed, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, marital/parental status, sex, sexual orientation or disability and to any form of less favourable treatment on the grounds of handicap or age.
RGM Security recognises our obligations under the Sex Discrimination Act, The Equal Pay
Act, Article 119 of the Treaty of Rome, The Race Relations Act, The Employment Equality (Sexual Orientation) Regulations 2003 and The Employment Equality (Religion or Beliefs) Regulations 2003, the Employment Equality (Age) Regulations 2006, and The Codes of Practice published by the Equal Opportunities Commission, the Commission for Racial Equality and the European Commission:
- For the elimination of discrimination on the grounds of sex, sexual orientation or marital status and for the promotion of equal opportunity in employment
- For the elimination of racial discrimination and the promotion of equal opportunity in employment
- For the elimination of discrimination in pay between men and women who do the same work, or work of a similar nature or work of equal value
- For the elimination of discrimination on the grounds of religion or beliefs
- For the elimination of discrimination on the grounds of age